-Degree in dentistry by University of Santiago de Compostela .
- International Master's Degree in Advanced Endodontics by University of Santiago de Compostela.
- Master in dental sciences by University of Santiago de Compostela.
- Professor in charge of endodontics area in the Multidisciplinary Master in Aesthetics University of Granada.
- Co-director of the Endodontics Specialty program (Pontevedra/Ourense Professional Dental Association)
- Style Italiano Endodontics Silver Certified Member
- Dentsply Sirona Endodontics Opinion Leader
- Member of the Spanish Association of Conservative Dentistry.
- Member of the Spanish Association of Endodontics
- Endodontics Speaker and author of several communications and posters about endodontics.
- Exclusive practice of endodontics.
- Director of the Conde Pais clinic
Fracture or separation of endodontic instruments is one of the main complications in our clinical practice in root canal treatment. This eventuality can negatively affect the outcome of treatment, as the blockage caused by the instrument fragments will prevent correct debridement and removal of pulp tissue, bacteria or smear layer. The prognosis in these cases […]
The major goals of root canal treatment are to clean and shape the root canal system and seal it in 3 dimensions to prevent reinfection of the tooth. Although initial root canal therapy has been shown to be a predictable procedure with a high degree of success , failures can occur after treatment. Lack of […]
Pulp canal calcification is characterized by the deposition of calcified tissue along the canal walls. As a result, the root canal space can become partially or completely obliterated. It is considered a normal physiological process occurring with ageing, and a defensive response to normal wear. This response, however, can be accelerated considerably in the case […]
Traumatic dental injuries (TDIs) occur frequently in children and young adults, comprising 5% of all injuries. Twenty‐five percent of all school children experience dental trauma and 33% of adults have experienced trauma to the permanent dentition, with the majority of the injuries occurring before age 19. Luxation injuries are the most common TDIs in the […]
Mineral trioxide aggregate (MTA) was developed in the 1990s as a root-end filling material and has also been recognized as promising when used to form an apical barrier because of its superior biocompatibility and ability to seal and set in the presence of blood . The use of MTA as an obturation material might ultimately […]
Perforation is a pathologic or iatrogenic communication between root canal system and the supporting tissues of teeth or the oral cavity. Root perforations are common complications of endodontic treatment or post preparation and often lead to tooth extraction. Iatrogenic root perforations occur in approximately 2‑12% of endodontically treated teeth. Successful treatment depends mainly on immediate […]